Channel Start Guide
From MIXXnet Wiki
Step 1: Creating The Channel
The first step in creating a channel is to join it first. While you're on IRC, type "/join #yourchannel", without quotes and replacing "#yourchannel" with the channel you want to create. If the channel is empty or unregistered, you will become an op (@) in that channel.
hot legs bare feet foot sex milf porn foot fetish mature sluts big foot lesbian porn girls spreading legs gallery foot fetish tickling girls feet tickling feet foot job kiss lesbian teen foot job mature women feet tickling milfseeker free lesbian sex videos lesbian teen movies teen lesbian lesbian sisters teen lesbian spread legs lesbian strap on lesbian girls licking lesbians kissing milf older lesbian sisters lesbians fucking lesbian movie free mature porn lesbian teen movies pretty feet lesbian girls licking milfs lesbian sisters milf seeker lesbian porn mature tits teen lesbians have sex trampling lesbian orgy sexy feet blonde lesbians smother lesbian sex nude lesbians hardcore lesbian sex free lesbian sex videos lesbians having sex mature babes lesbian licking milfhunter.com young lesbians legs lesbians kissing teen lesbian lesbians hot milfs lesbian stories trampling lesbian orgy milf teen lesbian trample lesbian porn asian lesbians lesbian porn spread legs lesbian sisters black lesbians teen lesbian lesbian cheerleaders blonde lesbians milfseeker.com black lesbians lesbian cheerleaders lesbo mature galleries teen lesbians have sex black lesbians lesbian strap on lesbian sisters lesbians hardcore lesbian sex free lesbian sex videos milfs young lesbians milf seekers nude lesbians lesbos lesbian orgy girl legs spread lesbian stories nice legs lesbian porn tickling feet lesbian kiss open legs naked lesbians lesbians having sex hot lesbians blonde lesbians hardcore lesbian sex mature tits lesbian movie girls spreading legs gallery her first lesbian sex beautiful feet hentai lesbian free mature porn black lesbians milf hunter movies lesbian hentai milfseeker lesbian hentai milf older asian lesbians lesbian hentai
Step 2: Registering with ChanServ
In order for you to be the owner of the channel, and have full privledges on it, you must register it with ChanServ. This is a very easy process, however it requires a registered nickname. If you have not already registered a nickname, see the NickServ documents on how to do that. To register a channel, type the following command into your IRC client:
/msg chanserv register #channelname password description
Replace "#channelname" and "password" and "description" with the channel you are registering, the founder password you wish to have, and the description of your channel.
If you have succeeded, you will see something like this:
-ChanServ- Channel #channelname registered under your nickname: YourNick -ChanServ- Your channel password is test - remember it for later use. --- ChanServ sets mode +n #channelname --- ChanServ sets mode +t #channelname --- ChanServ sets mode +r #channelname
Now most likely you will want to set the topic, give people access, and perform other channel maintenance tasks. Here are some common channel commands, and what they do
- /topic #channelname New Topic - This will set the topic of your channel to whatever you wish
- /mode #channelname +o nickname - This will op the person with the nickname "nickname"
- /mode #channelname +h nickname - This will give channel-half operator status to the person with the nickname "nickname"
- /mode #channelname +v nickname - This will give voice to the person with the nickname "nickname"
- /mode #channelname +b user@host - This will ban that user/host mask from your channel
- /mode #channelname +s - This will make your room secret, and not show up when someone does a /list
- /mode #channelname +p - This will make your channel private
- /mode #channelname +i - This will make your channel "Invite-Only". This means you must "/invite nickname" for them to be able to enter your channel
- /mode #channelname +m - This will make your channel "Moderated". This means that only people with a voice (+v) or higher (such as an op) can speak in the channel.
- /mode #channelname +N - This disallows nickname changes while in your channel
- AutoOP (aop) - This user will have kick/ban and can set almost any channel mode, but does not have access to any ChanServ commands, and cannot add/delete people from the access lists.
- SuperOP (sop) - This user has full channel privledges. They can set almost any channel mode, and can add/delete people from the ChanServ access lists. They can also use ChanServ to "AutoKick" (akick) and ban a user.
- HalfOP (hop) - This user can kick and ban regular and voiced users. They cannot kick or ban ops.
- Voice (vop) - This user can speak in channels with +m set, but has no channel moderation features. Having a voice in an unmoderated room does no good.
ChanServ Channel Commands
- /chanserv aop #channel add nickname - This will add "nickname" to the channel auto-op list
- /chanserv sop #channel add nickname - This will add "nickname" to the channel super-op list
- /chanserv hop #channel add nickname - This will add "nickname" to the channel half-op list.
- /chanserv vop #channel add nickname - This will add "nickname" to the channel auto-voice list.
- /chanserv *op #channel del nickname - This will delete "nickname" from the *op access list. Replace "*op" with either "hop", "aop", "sop", "vop".